POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another IRTC WIP (50k) : Re: Yet another IRTC WIP (50k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another IRTC WIP (50k)
From: redcow
Date: 24 Mar 2001 13:40:07
Message: <3ABCEBE9.B962626A@erols.com>
Hey I really like the background, those mountains, clouds, and atmosphere really
look cool.  I don't think the ground looks all that great -- if you put in grass
blades rather than a flat pigment I think it'd look a whole lot better.  Maybe
putting in a beach as well.  As for the fortress, it's off to a nice start, just
a little more detail would do the trick.

Looks great!
Eugene